Residential Heating & Cooling is powered by licensed and fully-bonded HVAC technicians who are NATE, EPA and MEEA certified; Our technicians are available 24/7 to answer and manage your calls; Our Residential Comfort Club is an innovative solution to your heating and cooling needs –minus the hassle!
Contact us now to join the Comfort Club and experience the peace of mind and benefits our current members already enjoy.
Your comfort and convenience are paramount to us. We are in the business of helping families create comfort in their homes, at less cost. When the comfort we create makes you look forward to coming home at the end of any day – that, to us, is our sweet reward.
INVEST IN YOUR COMFORT
We want you to understand that you need to invest in your comfort. Does this sound a little like you? You would have absolutely no problem paying a contractor to install a deck on your house or remodel your bathroom, yet when it comes to HVAC maintenance, repair, replacement, or upgrades it is extremely painful to write the check or spend the cash. If this is the case you are not alone and in fact this is how the majority of the public would feel. Why is that? At RHC we feel we have come up with the answer. Not many people are expecting to have to pay for HVAC repairs even if proper, manufacturer- recommended maintenance has not been done. We walk over to our thermostat; turn it to the temperature we feel would make us the most comfortable, and take for granted the fact that there is a complex system working hard to complete this task. Also we feel that we can enjoy the new deck and entertain our neighbors on it and most people do not call over the neighbors to say “I just had a new furnace installed. Isn’t it really warm in here?” Because we cannot actually physically see and touch comfort or energy savings, we are more likely to invest in aesthetic changes in our house such as paint on our walls or new wood trim rather than the necessities such as a furnace or air conditioning system. While you may have warm colors painted on your walls we can guarantee they will not prevent your pipes from freezing in the winter.
At Residential Heating & Cooling, you can expect:
- Round-the-Clock After-Sales Service – we have a Stand-by Technician, ready to take your call, 24/7. Just dial 847-637-5331 for an emergency.
- Repairs, Replacement and Maintenance Services – Any problems with your residential heating or cooling systems? Is your air conditioner, furnace or indoor air quality product in perfect working condition? Does your current energy bill show some signs that something seems wrong somewhere? When you are inconvenienced by a broken A/C, furnace or boiler, we can recommend and provide a solution that is most beneficial to you. Oftentimes, however, the best solution would cost a little more than repairs, which are less-expensive now , but may not be the best solution for the long haul. At Residential, we detest “quick-fixes”; You would not compromise your family’s comfort and safety in exchange for a few dollars you can scrimp on repairs, would you?
- We are available 24/7 for repairs or replacement of your heating or cooling systems, and your membership to our Residential Comfort Club will ensure that you will never miss a convenient afternoon in your home; Residential Comfort Club membership guarantees you peace of mind, all-year-round! Please send us an email for more information.
- Healthier Home – You may not have a clue where you got the Flu, but we can tell you. It can be “home-grown”. You would not expect it to be so, but the air inside your home may have higher-pollution level than the air outside. We have the solution to improve the air quality inside your home.
- Savings – When you trust your residential heating and cooling needs to an expert at RHC, you would not second-guess as to your ROI. You save more if you hit the problem right on target – the first time.
We can save you the hassle from making emergency calls all the time with our highly innovative solutions, and your membership to Residential Comfort Club. Find out more about this and give it a try!
Call us today to schedule a no obligation in-home consultation: (224) 310-5613